We talk about her difficult childhood and her life in sports, how she almost became a nun (seriously), and how many of those things led to eating disorders, discovery of herself and interventions by her friends and family, and how that turned her into the life coach she is today. Bri talks about her training in MMA, background in Kempo and Karate and her high school and college athletic background. She finds a lot of her inspiration in the focus and dedication in others. One of the cool stories she shares is how she relates to the Olympian Kerry Strug and how despite adversity, Kerry overcame a serious situation.
Challenges and Honesty
- She is relentlessly honest about the more painful moments in her life;
- Serious struggles with her relationship with parents
- How her early goals to be a Nun conflicted with her sexuality
- How bulimia took over a substantial portion of her life, and discovery of just how bad it became (in patient treatment and multiple interventions).
She works with high level athletes, executives, and individuals as a High Performance Mindset Coach. Whether it means staying poised and focused in the peak of competition as an athlete, leading a team with authenticity and confidence, or applying discipline in life where it is most needed, she uses a combination of many modalities, disciplines and NLP techniques to help her clients.
Coach Bri is a Master Practitioner of NLP, speaker, writer and is deeply passionate about her work in transformation. She is currently working on creating new modalities to help her clients breakthrough their old patterns and limiting beliefs to expand into and beyond their potential.
- On Facebook, at /HumbleLionCoaching
- On Twitter @Bmorsa24
- Instagram @humblelioncoaching
- or her website, at HumbleLionCoaching.com
We would love your feedback. Please leave your feedback on Apple Podcasts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-824-8265 and leave a message – whether you have a suggestion for a guest or just want to let us know what you think – we’d love to hear from you.