For my inaugural episode I sat down with Jonathan Keyser. He’s an incredible success story – a two-time best-selling author and owner of Keyser Company – named one of Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Private Companies.
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/11072345/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1504145/custom-color/2882c9″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Keyser Company is a commercial real estate firm founded by Jonathan Keyser, with the idea in mind of selfless service for others. It’s a concept he learned years ago, and has found tremendous personal growth and success of his business and foundation, The Keyser Institute.
Check out Jonathan’s latest book, You Don’t Have to Be Ruthless to Win! It is a fantastic book about incorporating selflessness in your life, and how it can create extraordinary, long-term success in your own business. Jonathan’s book is endorsed by Governor of Arizona Doug Ducey, John Mackey, CEO of Whole Foods, and Keith Ferrazzi, New York Times Bestselling author. I strongly recommend it.
I sat down with Jonathan and asked about how his mindset changed from one of being about personal financial success and what it meant to his company. Some of the questions we dive into are;
- How did your core values change?
- Does this selfless strategy weigh on your time and how do you create a strategy to balance the increase of time on you personally?
- What methods do you use to identify people who adopt or already have a similar philosophy?
- With the philosophy of treating your staff like family, how do you fire “family”?
- What are the calls-to-action for entrepreneurs to implement in their business?
- Who were the people who helped you get to where you are?
This is our inaugural episode. I hope you enjoyed it! PLEASE give me your feedback – there are a few ways you can do it;
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us and leave a message at: 602-824-8265.
Thanks again for listening!